Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

What a beautiful Mother's Day! The sun is shining and it's sorta warm....warm enough. I'm looking forward to spending time outside this afternoon playing with the boys.

Chris took us all to breakfast at Bob Evan's. We have to go there because the have good toast! That is what our boys look forward to??? After a good breakfast we stopped at the playground at the school and hung out for a while.

I was surprised with a home-made coupon book from Wes. The best part was that he read it all to me! Chris got me a spa package. I loved it. It's called the Tension Tamer! Can I go every week?

So, have a great day everyone, especially my mom friends! I'm still looking forward to steaks on the grill tonight and a cheesecake that Chris made. Yum!

No comments: